Sunday, February 8, 2009

We have some much cooler fish pictures but they are all videos and we can't figure out how to make our new camera download videos on this computer, so we can only put crabs and this freaky big fish on the blog.


John is practicing holding our new baby in it's going home snow suit but needs to work on not squeezing its head so much.





My "waiting" hotel is right downtown by the bund and the pearl tower. We walked around today and went to the aquarium. There were some big beautiful fish, seals, penguins, sharks, stink rays and sea turtles.


We met up with some of our friends that were in Shanghai for the weekend and went to an Italian restaurant. It is also famous for it's chocolate desserts. I had chocolate mousse and John had cookies, best in China!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! You two have to be the most interesting people I know. I can't wait til you have the baby! I am so excited for you. We sure miss you over here. Also, those beach photo of the body builders were awesome! What an interesting mix of people. Take care, and I always love reading about your life. Love ya! Sara