Thursday, August 21, 2008

upcoming stuff

Random thoughts:
School starts today. Monday's are my favorite days since I have no class after 11 am.

The driving range by the #4 bridge is sorta of open. From 5-9 every night you can hit balls for free. In a couple of weeks it will be open all day and be half priced. It is nice, once they are charging regular price not sure I'll be able to afford to go there. It is call Riverside Golf Club. Seems everywhere I live there is a Riverside Golf Club.

My online classes are starting up. Good thing I'm teaching elementary PE this year. I have lots of reading to do.

Watching the Olympics in China was fun but we couldn't understand the announcers. We could understand Kobe's lips when we said "get the fuck out of here motherfucker." Some things don't change no matter where you are. China showed lots of things on tape delay. Not sure why.

Volleyball practice starts today. The boys are very athletic but haven't played much volleyball. Nadine will be helping me teach them the skills they need. We have a chance to be good if they can pick up the skills. Our first game is in less then two weeks.

No comments: